Sunday, November 17th, 2013

Molson Canadian Fund a Champion…towards Sochi 2014

Athletes Interview

It was a true pleasure to participate in the “news” of our renewed commitment to the Molson Canadian Fund a Champion program. The program is providing ten of our Canadian Olympic hopefuls with a $10,000 grant each through the Canadian Olympic Committee in support of their training and costs leading up to the Sochi games in 2014. Georgia Simmerling and Cody Sorenson were on hand at our Calgary sales and marketing office this past Friday for a conversation about their preparation for this exciting moment in their lives. Truth is, their exciting moments become moments that Canadians from cost to coast to coast to enjoy, as we will be …

Sunday, November 10th, 2013

Lest We Forget

After attending the True Patriot Love dinner in Toronto last week in support of the families of our Military, it struck me how important it is for us to remember, and give thanks for the sacrifices made by our military. Growing up, Remembrance Day seemed to be more entrenched. Perhaps that is because we were in school and there were large assembly gatherings. Perhaps that is because of the fact that my generation would have grown up with great uncles and aunts that had fought in the Second World War. Or perhaps that parents had been part of the reserves in their youth. Another important thought is that …

Friday, November 8th, 2013

“I am Canadian” receives 2013 Canadian Advertising Museum McLuhan Award

I Am Canadian Logo
The Molson Canadian team together with agencies MacLaren and Bensimon Byrne, was honoured with the CAM McLuhan Award for “I am Canadian” at last night’s annual Advertising & Design Club of Canada’s Direction 2013 Awards.
Molson Canadian - The Rant
This award is presented to a campaign that has, over time and using a variety of media, had a powerful impact on Canadian advertising, and Canadian culture. It’s awarded to the marketer and their agency team whose partnership produced a campaign that is truly “game changing.” The wave of patriotism in Canadian young …

Monday, November 4th, 2013

Coors Banquet Commemorates 140 Years of Rocky Mountain Authenticity

Heritage. Legend. Authenticity.
Pete Coors, Chairman, Molson Coors, celebrates Coors Brewing Company’s first beer, Coors Banquet
This month, Coors Banquet is celebrating its 140th anniversary. That’s 14 decades of staying true to what works and the commitment to high standards. The brand, which as recently as 25 years ago was so hard to find in many parts of the country that it often was smuggled out of the Rockies, now is about to complete its seventh consecutive year of growth.

Coors Banquet has become one of the most talked-about brands in the U.S. beer business, and is poised to add another chapter to the great Banquet Beer story in 2014, including …

Thursday, October 31st, 2013

Celebrate Responsibly this Halloween!

Congratulations  all Super Heroes, Molson Coors, TAXIGUY and Vancouver BC Liquor Stores! 

[caption id="attachment_9743" align="alignnone" width="300"]Our Super Sales Rep Lynda Perrovich with Suoer Hero Our Super Sales Rep Lynda Perrovich with Super Hero[/caption]

[caption id="attachment_9753" align="alignnone" width="225"]Super Hero Spider Women shows off the Taxi Dollar Super Hero Spider Women shows off the Taxi Dollar[/caption]

BCLS Halloween 2013   

Keep your eyes peeled for the “SuperHeros” at selected BC Liquor Stores today, from 4pm through to 7pm who will be handing out $5.00 to help you get home safe from your Hallowween celebrations!  This is the 6th year and …