Molson Coors Takes to the Red Carpet at Toronto Film FestShare Tweet
Guests at many Toronto Film Festival events this week are going to experience beer in a whole new way – with an innovative selection of brand new beer cocktails courtesy Molson Coors Canada and Martin Club. That’s not the only way that Molson Coors will be getting involved with TIFF either, as our partnership with TAXIGUY will take on a ‘supporting role’.
Working with Tribute Molson Coors will sponsor a series of the hottest film festival parties this week, sharing TAXIGUY dollars with each party’s A-list guests. Also, anyone on Twitter can win a chance to attend these parties (details below) and while you’re there, have the chance to check out these brand new beer cocktails which were designed by the mixologists at Martini Club.
THE SOUR 67
- Molson 67 with crushed wild blueberries and house made sour mix, garnished with a basil sprig.
THE CHILL MOJITO
- Miller Chill with muddled mint, fresh lime and cane syrup, garnished with a lime wedge.
- Molson M with fresh apricot juice and a hint of pomegranate syrup.
WIN YOUR WAY IN
If you’d like to attend any of the three parties, all you need to do for a chance to win is tweet using the three hashtags outlined below. Anyone on Twitter is eligible to win, however note that the prize is tickets only – no airfare or local transportation to the events.
Wednesday September 14th United Conservationists/Sharkwater @ Ultra Supper Club
- United Conservationists and Tribute present An Evening for the Sharks with Sharkwater director Rob Stewart, taking over Ultra Supper Club. To win two tickets tweet using the hashtag #TheSour67 by 6pm Eastern on Sept 13th
Thursday September 15th Tribute VIP party @ Stirling Room
- Attend Tribute’s industry party at the Stirling Room and mingle with guests throughout the evening. To win two tickets tweet using the hashtag #ChillMojito by 6pm Eastern on Sept 14th
Saturday September 17th Tribute – TIFF Gala closing night premiere film @La Societe
- Win two tickets for the closing night screening of Page Eight and then attend the closing night cocktail party afterwards. To win two tickets tweet using the hashtag #MolsonMBellini by 6pm Eastern on Sept 15th
* To be eligible for the ticket draws the hashtag for each party must be used on Twitter and spelled correctly