Toronto’s 6th Timeraiser – 10,045 Hours PledgedShare Tweet
Fermenting Cellar, Distillery District
Molson is one of the founding sponsors of Timeraiser, which has now expanded into 6 cities across Canada. I attended last year as a participant making a volunteer pledge, but this year decided to volunteer at the event itself along with some Molson’ers.
My Molson partners in crime for the evening – Kathleen, Justine and Sebastien
Recapping the results:
- Over 600 people attended with 298 participants making the ‘pledge’.
- 10,045 total volunteer hours pledged, of which 50% pledged by art bidders.
- 31 of 39 works of art went for the maximum bid of 125 hours.
- 25 Timeraiser volunteers contributed 1,500+ hours to organize.
- $21,000+ invested into the careers of Toronto-based artists.
- 25+ community leaders in attendance.
Some of the art is hosted at our Toronto office while the volunteer hours (bids) are fulfilled. The Timeraiser folks stopped by the office this last week and installed the new pieces.
Next Timeraiser will be in Hamilton on Saturday, May 9th at the Hamilton Convention Centre. Tickets go on sale today. Hope to see you there!
Follow Timeraiser on twitter – @aniltimeraiser